Modeling and Using Context (MUC) conferences began in Rio de Janeiro (1997) and then almost every two years there was a meeting. We link below the pdf files of the old proceedings.
- Rio de Janeiro (1997) [pdf-file]
- Trento, Italy (1999) [pdf-file]
- Dundee, Scotland (2001) [pdf-file]
- Stanford California (2003) [pdf-file]
- Paris, France (2005) [pdf-file]
- Roskilde, Denmark (2007) [pdf-file]
- Karlsruhe, Germany (2011) [pdf-file]
- Annecy, France (2013) [pdf-file]
- Lanarca, Cyprus (2015) [pdf-file]
- Paris, France (2017) [pdf-file]
- Trento, Italy (2019).
MUC conferences are one of the few contexts in which computer scientists, philosophers, engineers, psychologists, linguists work together to exchange ideas on different ways in which we use and model different aspects of different contexts in different ways. Actually, the word “context” is used with many different meanings, and each time we need to define what we mean by the term. But the effort is worth an idea from different perspectives helps new suggestions for the future.
The Journal for Modelling and Using Context can be found at: